Sunday, July 11, 2010

Featured in Tony Moffitt's Blog

Many of you are familiar with Tony Moffitt.
He is a fantastic painter and has a blog on
painting Realism...Paintingrealism.com

He contacted me and asked me to write an
article on Setting Up Your Own Home Studio.
I'm not a writer, but I enjoyed it and was very
honored that he asked me!

While I am not actually a Realist painter, I read
Tony's blog faithfully because he always has some
great advice I can use in my Impressionist work.
His articles cover everything from technique to
marketing. Check out his blog...I think you'll find
something of interest as well!

5 comments:

Dors said...

WOW How nice of Tony to ask you to write an article. I would be honored too. I am very impressed. Happy for you Gwen xx
Your work is so wonderful.

Susan E. Roden said...

Really enjoyed your article Gwen - found fascinating to read other medium practices and procedures. You did a fine job!

Edward Burton said...

Well done, Gwen.

liz wiltzen said...

Great job on the article Gwen!

Dean Grey said...

You go, Gwen!

-Dean